Welcome to The Eye Clinic Opticians
Welcoming both private and NHS patients and aiming to provide eye care with a friendly and clinical service.
Do you qualify for an NHS eye test Voucher?
You are entitled to an NHS sight test or an NHS voucher, if you fall under any of the following:
- Under 16 OR Under 19 and in full-time education
- In receipt of DSS benefits including; Income support, Income-based Jobseekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credits, Pension Credit Guarantee.
- Hold a valid HC2 or HC3 certificate
- Receive partial help if you have a complex prescription
- Over the age of 60
- Suffer with Diabetes/Glaucoma
- Are over the age of 40 and are child/sister/brother/parent of somebody who suffers with glaucoma
- Are registered blind or partially sighted.